Kitchen renovations are expensive, there’s no doubt. If you’re not financially able to afford a full custom kitchen renovation, here are some things you can do in the meantime that are sure to brighten up your space!
- Consider installing a new countertop and backsplash. Quartz has become a popular choice as of late due to its durability in comparison to marble or other natural stones.
- Update your sink. There’s no shortage of unique sink designs available, so why settle with a traditional look? We are partnered with several suppliers across Ontario that provide our customers with exclusive discounts.
- Open shelving! If you’re an organized person, strongly consider installing open shelving over a new backsplash for a quick way to refresh your kitchen aesthetic.
- Change your cabinetry doors and drawer faces for a quick facelift. Changing your cabinetry doors and hardware will create an entirely new look without having to change your kitchens actual cabinet boxes.
- Install brighter lighting. Opt for pot lights or pendant lights if your space is less exposed to natural lighting.